© 2019. DFD – Power Elite Athor
2023 Artist Application
Artstock Studio Tour: October 21-22, 2023
ArtStock Studio Tour is open to all visual media artists except film.
- Artists are required to submit the following, along with their completed application, in advance of the deadline:
- Artist Media category (see eligible items below)
- Five (5) color images of applicant work intended for sale
- A non-refundable application fee, paid online
- Artists are required to open their studios (a studio is any workspace which the artist is permitted to open to the public and where the artist can demonstrate their original art, working methods – living rooms, parent’s garages, etc. are permissible) all hours of both weekends.
- Artists should self-promote their participation in any manner as long as any mention of their studio address includes information about Artstock Studio Tour.
- Each site should be designated by an Artstock sign and red balloons. (Additional Signs can be ordered online).
Applicants will receive an email confirmation of their successful submission. If you do not receive a confirmation, please email email@example.com. Applications do not guarantee acceptance. Artists must apply each year; acceptance in a previous year does not guarantee acceptance in future years.
- The $25.00 Registration fee locks in your participation and space in the Artstock Gallery.
- The $50 Participation fee goes toward mailings, management of the Artstock website, development of marketing materials, incidental expenses for the Preview and Opening Receptions, and Gallery and inclusion in the Arts Greensboro calendar.
- Early Registration Feb 15th – March 29th. ($25.00)
- Late Registration March 30th – April 15th. ($30.00)
- Application Submissions Close at 5:00 pm (PST) on April 15th
- Accepted Artists will be notified by email by April 30th and the 2023 Artist list will be released to the public on May 1st.
- Participation Fee Due by May 1st. ($50.00)
What ArtStock Offers Accepted Artists –
- Each artist receives a dedicated page on the ArtStock website, featuring a website link, artist statement, and up to five photos of the artists current work for sale you submitted in this application. The website will remain online and promoted during the entire year, providing continued presence on the internet for all artists.
- 2023 Artstock Participants are required to show at least two pieces of their current work in the Artstock Gallery at Revolution Mill. and as many pieces as you want in the ArtStock Online Gallery Store. There is a 25% commission charged for sales at both the Revolution Mill Gallery during the week of the event and the Online Gallery Store. We will provide additional forms for the Galleries.
- Studios Signs directing visitors to your studios are provided to each artist with a refundable sign deposit.
- Announcements about you and your work will be published via Artstock social media from May 2023 to March 2024.
Artist Media Categories
- Book Arts
- Fiber & Fabric
- Ink Painting
- Mixed Media
Note: Artwork must be original. Ineligible items include, but are not limited to:
- art made from store-bought kits or molds
- commercial reproductions
- manufactured items that have been assembled
The ArtStock Studio Tour reserves the right to deny any application without explanation.
There will be no refunds made after the deadline for cancellation (see Important Dates). No refunds will be issued for inclement weather.
Gallery Set Up
Artists need to drop off their two Gallery pieces at the Revolution Mill Main Gallery Monday – Tuesday between the hours of 10am and 5pm.
ArtStock Studio Tour disclaims any authority of control over the operation of artists. Artists assume all rights and responsibilities for the conduct of their operations including, but not limited to: obtaining liability and general coverage insurance for studio-related activities adhering to all local and state ordinances and regulations. ArtStock Studio Tour does not have separate artist coverage under any insurance it may maintain.
Artists who fail to comply with or repeatedly violate these guidelines may be expelled and/or not invited to apply in future years. ArtStock Studio Tour reserves the right to amend these guidelines as needed, at any time.
In the event of a dispute, the decision of the ArtStock Studio Tour Operating Team will be accepted as final.